Monday, August 10, 2009

Mission Statement


I just wanted to write a little about why I'm writing this blog.

When I came back from Niger in 2005, I didn't even know what a blog was. Blogs were a pretty new concept at the time, especially to someone who hadn't had regular internet access for two years. This is my first attempt at one, so bear with me!

My purpose in writing this is to share my experiences of life in Costa Rica and my studies of peace education. I hope that what I learn and observe here can be useful - or at least enjoyable - to other people.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. i am LOVING your blog and reading about your adventures! it is such a gift that you've chosen to share these things with everyone!

    right on, lady! write on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading, dear cousin! Your feedback is appreciated. Thanks for always inspiring!! :-)

    ReplyDelete